Assembly and Disassembly
Steps as follows:
- To disassemble, unscrew the frame with a 3mm flat head screwdriver.
- Gently separate the frame from the mask skirt and lens by gently pulling up on one side of the frame and then the other 2-3 times until the two halves of the frame separate from the lens and mask skirt. There is a pin in the centre of the lens that holds the frame in place. Do not forcibly remove the frame as this can damage your mask.
- Before fully taking apart the bolt, strap, lens and skirt, please note how the strap fits within the frame. This will be helpful when reassembling your mask. The bolt and cylinder sit inside the loop of the strap and the strap’s logo faces out. Now disassemble whichever part you would like to replace.
- To reassemble please ensure the skirt is clean and free from dirt or sand. Place the lens within the mask skirt and attach the lower frame to the lower edge of the mask skirt and lens.
- Insert bolt into holes underneath the lower frame. Once in place ensure the hexagonal bolt head fits snuggly into the hexagonal shaped hole. Now place the metal cylinder on the bolt.
- Fit the loop of the strap around the cylinder and bolt with the strap’s logo facing out away from the mask.
- Gently fit the top portion of the frame on the top edge of the lens but do not press together yet. Before pressing together ensure the bolt fits into the appropriate hole in the top portion of the frame. Once situated correctly, press together the frame starting at the edges and then press together in between the eyes of the mask to ensure snug fit.
- Screw to tighten frame and mask into place. Enjoy!